The Phoenix Suns (36-29) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (31-34) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. The Thunder have also won three games in a row.
The Suns head into their matchup against the Thunder as double-digit favorites. The Suns are favored by 12.5 points. The matchup features an over/under of 234.
Suns vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Phoenix -12.5
- Total: 234
- Moneyline: Phoenix -885, Oklahoma City +595
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Thunder at Suns odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Thunder (+ 12.5)
- Pick OU:
Suns 117 – Thunder 113
- Phoenix has won 27, or 67.5%, of the 40 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- Phoenix has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -885.
- Phoenix has an implied victory probability of 89.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has won 20 of the 44 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (45.5%).
- Oklahoma City has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +595 or longer.
- Oklahoma City has an implied moneyline win probability of 14.4% in this game.
- The 113.0 points per game the Suns record are only 3.8 fewer points than the Thunder give up (116.8).
- When Phoenix scores more than 116.8 points, it is 20-4-1 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
- Oklahoma City has a 19-6 record against the spread and a 16-9 record overall when allowing fewer than 113.0 points.
- The Thunder put up an average of 118.4 points per game, 7.3 more points than the 111.1 the Suns allow.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 33-12-1 ATS record and a 28-18 overall record in games it scores more than 111.1 points.
- Phoenix has an ATS record of 31-17-2 and a 34-16 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 118.4 points.
- The Suns are at the 20th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.0 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 20th-fewest points per game (116.8) in the league.
- Oklahoma City is the NBA’s second-ranked offense (118.4 PPG), while Phoenix is the fourth-ranked defense (111.1).
- The Suns have scored a total of 127 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.9 per game), and the Thunder have out-scored opponents by 109 points on the season (1.6 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Phoenix this season is 115.3 points, 7.7 fewer points than its implied total of 123 points in Wednesday’s game.
- So far this season, Phoenix has scored more than 123 points in 18 games.
- Oklahoma City’s average implied point total on the year (117.7 points) is 6.7 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (111 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Suns vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and BSOK
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).