If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura Pastry Line Cook, will support the Head Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef and Pastry Chef with all kitchen preparations.
- Optimal and timely delivery of preparation with a strong attention to details;
- Cleaning and cut vegetables, prepare main dishes, desserts, appetizers, and snacks;
- Assist with stocking and setup of kitchen stations;
- Supports the Chef team in the daily preparation and maintenance of the kitchen and provides operational support when needed;
- Ensures kitchen products follow food safety standards and regulations;
- Always maintain a clean work environment.
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry within the Kitchen area;
- Ability to speak fluent English;
- Professional appearance and self-grooming;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Standard knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures;
- Knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
- Use of kitchen machinery and knowledge of food preservation techniques;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Certification of Food Handlers License.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $19.80 USD to $22.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)